Cascade Memorial offers a caring and supportive place to make final arrangements. We can help plan direct cremations or traditional funerals. We are well-versed in a variety of ways to honor your loved one. Let us help you throughout this process. We offer affordable options that also provide your loved one with dignity. Friendly and compassionate service defines the team at Cascade Memorial.
At Cascade Memorial, we take pride in offering end-of-life services.
Cascade Memorial is more affordable than many others due to the fact that we don’t add in another layer of expenses. We are committed to providing simple and affordable cremation and funeral services so you don’t have to worry about hidden fees. We pride ourselves on the comfortable atmosphere and the compassionate care provided by our team. We want to provide you and your family with peace of mind about the process and all the arrangements. Please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification on anything that is unclear to you.
- Our Cremation Assurance Program – Feel confident and secure as you learn about our unique cremation process and our commitment to every family we serve. Once we receive your call, our staff attends to every detail using our Cremation Assurance Program.
- Your Loved One Never Leaves Our Care – We have our own crematory, which means your loved one is always under our careful and thorough supervision of every step of the process.
- Our Tracking System – Your loved one has an identification band placed on arrival and then our tracking system, leveraging a unique identification number, ensures that everything is handled succinctly. This number is stamped into a bronze identification tag and remains with the individual throughout the entire process. This number is used to track every phase of the cremation process. Our tracking system includes date of arrival at our facility, name of the transfer technician, the exact cremation container selected by the family, and the urn that will hold the cremated remains.
- Family Identification – Time to see your loved one before cremation can be arranged for help through the grieving process and being present during the process can also be arranged. Family members are also invited to personalize their loved one’s cremation container, if desired.
- Careful Checks and Balances to Ensure Correct Paperwork – Our certified cremation technician will review all paperwork and permits. The cremation will occur only after all documentation is verified and approved.
- Cremation Log Book – When your loved one is taken to our crematory, his or her personal information is recorded in our cremation logbook. This log contains the name of the individual, date and time of the cremation, identification number, and certified crematory operator’s name. Our crematory log is dated and the time is noted and initiated by a cremation technician, verifying both start and completion time of the cremation.
- Details During the Cremation – The crematory checklist and identification card is placed on the outside of the cremation chamber. The bronze identification tag is placed on the inside of the crematory with your loved one during the cremation process.
- Details After the Cremation – After the cremation is complete, the cremated remains plus the bronze identification tag are carefully placed into the chosen urn. The identification card is placed inside the urn with the cremated remains.
- Return of the Cremated Remains – Our staff will notify you to schedule a time for receipt of the cremated remains. At this time, we will provide you with the necessary paperwork should you decide to have the urn placed in a cemetery or to take the urn with you on an airplane.
- Celebration of Life – We will assist in planning a funeral, memorial, or a simple gathering to say goodbye, either before or after the cremation, to appropriately celebrate the life of your loved one. A meaningful ceremony provides an opportunity for family and friends to pay tribute to your loved one and to share the memories of a lifetime.